Brownies with Chocolate Syrup are rich, moist, smooth, and delicious! Just when you thought you couldn’t get any better at making homemade brownies with chocolate syrup!
How smooth these brownies are, I can’t get over it. Smooth and creamy, like the main part of chocolate syrup. These brownies are SO easy to make at home and have a bakery-quality flavor combined with other basic ingredients.
– 4 large eggs.
– 1/2 C. -butter-( you’ll melt it in the microwave).
– 1 C.Of granulated sugar.
– 1 TSP.Of pure vanilla extract.
– 1 C.Of all-purpose flour.
– 1 Large can Of Hersheys-syrup.
– 1 C.Of chopped nuts.
-For the Icing:
-1/2 C.Of melted butter.
-1 TSP.Of vanilla extract.
-3 C.Of confectioners sugar.
-4 TBSP.Of cocoa powder.
-4 TBSP.Of Almond milk.
– Step 1:Preheat the oven to 350 °, and grease the bottom of a 10.15 “ PAN.
– Step 2:Cream the sugar and butter together after melting butter in a microwave. Add the eggs, 1-by-1, and beat well after each addition.
– Step 3:Add in the extract of vanilla, add the flour, and blend well, add the Hershey’s-syrup and blend again, and finally add the chopped nuts.
– Step 4:Pour your batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
– Step 5:When the brownies are almost finished baking, get the icing ready.
– Step 6:In the microwave, put the sugar, cocoa, and 1 Tablespoon of almond milk to a boil. With milk.
– Step 7:Add the confectioner’s sugar to a mixing cup. Add the sugar to the cocoa mixture and mix it gently. Add 1 teaspoon of
Extract from vanilla. Add the rest of the milk. Add enough to get the spreading quality needed.
– Step 8:let the brownies cool for 10 minutes, then s Spread the brownies with icing.
– Step 9:Before cutting into squares, let the brownies cool completely.
Serve these warm, fudgy brownies for a treat that you won’t soon forget with a warm glass of milk!