This is an excellent way to get your veggies in and have a nice soft and warm tortilla at the same time. These Cauliflower Tortillas are grain free, gluten free, and most importantly…guilt free!
- ¾ a head of cauliflower riced or 2 cups riced and packed
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- For these I actually rice my cauliflower slightly more fine that cauliflower rice. Toss ¾ a head of cauliflower cut up and most of the stem removed and pulse until you get a texture slightly finer than rice. (Once it’s riced measure it to make sure you have 2 cups packed.)
- Place riced cauliflower in bowl and microwave for 2 minutes and stir, then another two minutes and stir again then place in a dish towel and squeeze excess water out as hard as you can. (You’re going to want to get out as much water as you can and be careful not to burn yourself because it’s going to be very hot.)
- Place drained cauliflower back in bowl and add two eggs, salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- As a note it will be a little bit runny but shouldn’t be pure liquid either. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet into 6 small fairly flat circles.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes then pull out of the oven and carefully peel them off the parchment and flip them and place back in the oven for 5-7 more minutes.
- Once they’re done place them on a wire rack to cool slightly.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium heat and place the tortillas into the pan pressing down slightly and brown them to your liking.