I’m having a love affair with pastry puffs! I swear that with everything, I could eat it! I This combines together some of my favorite tastes: puff pastry, chocolate glaze, and homemade PASTRY CREAM FILLING! Honestly, what could be more delightful or easier?! It is so fluffy and flaky, it melts in your mouth practically!
- TO MAKE THE CREAM PUFFS:
• 100g Of softened butter at room temperature. (1 stick).
• 1 CUP.Of flour.
• 1 CUP.Of water.
• 1 TEASPOON.Of vanilla extract.
- TO MAKE AN EASY PASTRY CREAM FILLING:
• 1 Box.Of instant vanilla-pudding.
• 1 Can. Of heavy cream.
• 1/3 CUP.Of milk.
- TO MAKE THE MELTED CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
• 220g of Unsweetened chocolate chips.
• 120g of butter.
• 3 small spoon corn syrup.