These easy yeast rolls can be made in under an hour with just 4 ingredients! With how quick and simple they are, they will become your new go-to dinner rolls.
PREP TIME: 40 mins || COOK TIME: 10 mins || TOTAL TIME: 50 mins
- 1 package (1/4 oz) Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 c warm water (110°-115°F)
- 2 1/2 – 3 c Biscuit/baking mix
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Stir in biscuit mix and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Divide and shape dough into 24 small balls. Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, 10-14 minutes.