Today we share with you how to prepare the largest tortilla in Spain.
• 30 eggs
• 8 kg of potatoes
• Oil to fry the potatoes
- Peel the potatoes and cut them finely into a size of about 2mm and add salt.
- In a frying pan we fry them with a little oil until they are soft.
- We beat the 30 eggs and add a little bit of salt.
- When the potatoes are done, mix them with the beaten eggs and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Finally, we put the mixture in the pan over medium heat, and when it is slightly curdled, we flip the tortilla so that it is done on both sides.
And it’s ready to eat!